Saturday, June 23, 2007

Still Waiting

My arm is much better although it still hurts a bit in the mornings. I had an MRI and my doctor was reviewing the results. They wanted to schedule a appointment to go over the MRI and talk about some suggestions for treatment but I think they just want more money. As long as I keep moving it I think I will be fine. It's just going to take a while for it to heal.

Anyway, enough about that boring stuff.
Today our good friends gave us our God daughters' crib as she has a "big girl" bed now. It's very kind of them. We are very blessed to have them in our lives. After 8 years, they have become our family.

Ok...so we are still waiting. I know I was not going to view the RQ web site, but I can't help it. The only difference is I don't take what they say to heart because the truth is...they don't know anything...they are just guessing! The next update for referrals should be coming next week. I hope it's a larger group.

No comments: