Saturday, July 5, 2008

Grace back at Church

OK.

Tonight we decided to see how Grace would do at the church nursery while we went to the service. The last time we did this Phuong stayed with her and even then Grace cried. Now Grace is a bit more comfortable with other people and she can sit up and crawl.
When we went to drop her off she just was clinging to me and as soon I was able to hand her over, she started crying. I was heart broken to do that to her and Phuong was the strong one.

We went to the service expecting to be called out to get Grace but she lasted the whole 1.5 hours!
When we went to pick her up after the service, the kind people attending to her said that Grace did well for the first half hour then she got cranky but she loved the stroller.
As soon as Grace saw us she started to cry big tears.
I wanted to cry too :(
Actually, I think that I had a harder time then she did. I can now tell that when Grace starts going to school, I will be a mess.

Just goes to show that growing pains also happen to the parents :)

No comments: