Thursday, March 20, 2008

The shots.

Today I went to the travel clinic to get my shots for the trip. I thought it was a bit late to get some of them, but the doctor said it's better to be 50% covered then not at all.

The shots a pretty expensive, especially since I went to the travel clinic, but completely painless.

By the way...Thanks Scott and Linda!

The doctor was great. He explained about all the shots that I could get for China and then told me the ones he suggested. Tetanus, Hep A and Hep B. It took a while to decide what to get, mainly because I had many questions.

I finally decided to get the Tetanus and Hep B. Then, as the doctor got the shots ready, he decided to give me the Hep A shot for FREE! That totally rocks! I will have to go back to complete the Hep A and Hep B as these are a series of shots, but then I will be protected for life.

Still, all things considered, we have been really blessed.

God is great!

No comments: