Monday, March 22, 2010

Tim, Phuong, Grace...and now JOY!

We are plus one now and what a Joy!

Grace is sitting on my lap now as I type this. We are in Taipei and settling in to our hotel.
We started our day around 4 AM. Yes, that's early but I was up and then Grace got up and then of course that woke Phuong up.
After we showered and packed up a bit we headed down to breakfast. Another great breakfast.

Afterwards we went back to our room packed ther rest, recorded a quick video of all of us for Joy...then headed out.

More later...Grace wants to go. We are on their schedule now. Well, really Gods schedule but you know what I mean.

Quickly though...
All is good, Joy is wonderful!

More later...I promise

1 comment:

Kim Danielson said...

Welcome baby Joy... What a busy day... Blessing to all of you. Karen, Scott & Baby Bear